Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Julianne Hough Sizzles in Miami



She's starred on Dancing With The Stars, 20/20 called her "one of the very best dancers on the planet," and she's currently training for her upcoming role in Footloose. Julianne Hough doesn't joke around with her fitness -- she's consistently out running, biking, sunbathing, or dancing, and the hard work pays off. Keep reading to find out how Julianne Hough maintains her enviable bod, and keeps beau Ryan Seacrest begging for more!

Diet: In her DWTS days, Julianne said she could "eat anything." But after reading some critical comments about her post-DWTS bod that "freaked" her out, she said she's gotten serious about maintaining a clean diet. And the 24-year-old has more than a lean frame on her mind. She's also doing it to prep for babies! “I’m starting to be more passionate about eating natural foods. I don’t want to have kids anytime soon, but when I do, I want my body to be healthy," she told Shape.

Exercise: It's not just dancing, let's be real. Julianne admits she works out five times a week on top of busting out her moves, to do the trick. "There are certain areas of the body that dancing won't tone, so I still stretch and do crunches, lunges, and arm moves just about every day," she told Shape. She also hates the gym, so opts for Tracy Anderson classes because they're "fun and dance-y."

Her Stay-Hot Wisdom: “It’s so hard to stay fit while you’re traveling, but for me it always makes me feel better on the inside if I’ve worked out. It’s what you want to feel on the inside, not necessarily what you want to look like on the outside," she told Women's Health.


No comments:

Post a Comment