Monday, April 11, 2011

Willow Smith Is a 'Born Rebel'


Willow Smith is only 10, but she's whipped her way into the spotlight with some awesome tunes and outfits. Her mom Jada Pinkett Smith says she sees a lot of herself in her daughter.

Jada said: “I was the girl hanging out with drug dealers, drinking, messing around. Whatever you think I did, I did worse. My daughter is a born rebel like me – Willow is so me it’s not true. But being a rebel isn’t a problem, as long as you have someone to guide you, and we are with our kids all the time. We see it as our mission to use that energy, to help them express who they are.”

Jada, who also has a 12-year-old son Jaden with hubby Will Smith, says she loves helping her kids make it big, and sometimes lives vicariously through them. She added: “I tell her all the time that I would like to be 10 again and to go to fashion shows, to perform, act, have all these opportunities. I’m blessed to be her guide. She has these opportunities, so why not take them? What is wrong with that?”

No comments:

Post a Comment