Saturday, April 16, 2011

Star Evangelin Lilly Is Pregnant

 Evangeline Lilly Thirty years and one for the old Lilly dating the former "Lost" Production Assistant Norman Kali, she started to witness a year after its relationship with the 'Lost' co-star Dominic Monaghan.
The Lilly always vocal about their desire for children, saying: "I always wanted a child of mine to have and will always want to go through the gift that was given to prove that the woman, so I hope that the mother will at some point I think I can bear children -. Since then, , I think I will have to admit that it is logical to add to the population problem. " .
Leila is set to decline since making it big in hitting the small screen. "Ultimately, acting is my passion, and this is practical in today," said Lilly Women's Health. "This industry is conducive to keeping this Cuckoo Cuckoo Cuckoo and encourages ... I have to be found my reason."

No comments:

Post a Comment