Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Rod Stewart Hasn't Had Any Sleep For Two Weeks Because of His Baby Son

Rod Stewart Musician 66 years) and his wife Penny Lancaster (39 years), welcomed their second child, Leiden in the world on February 16 and May Maggie singer admits that he has a relationship with two of them awake at night.
When asked how the child was in an interview with Radio absolute breakfast show host Christian O'Connell, Rod Stewart and declared: "I am absolutely disgusted, and I do not think I have any sleep for two weeks before me and said net:" Well, I go to bed in a room sleep again, there is no point in each and every one of us to have any sleep, but in the past 10 days and we are together.
"It is great but, I wake up in the middle of the night and she did not sleep and she fed him and smiled, and I do not know how his mother, and I say to you, just unusual," he added.
With the addition of Leiden, Rudd now has eight children, but insists that he and Penny will not be due to the closure of offices. "
The singer - - which is also the son of five-year-old with a form of ex-, and six children from a previous relationship: "His voice now, that's all, as you know, but I am very proud of my children all, to them is just great. And most live in California, and I just go there on Sunday. "
This was announced today that Rod will be the sky with an invitation Hard Rock Festival on June 26 in Hyde Park in London. He bills the music scene - which is now in its sixth year - along with Bon Jovi. Rod is looking forward to the concert, but hopefully not the rain that day so everyone can be a good time in a
He said: "I hope that does not rain, and always seems when I do concerts, he ES *** P with the rain, so I'm really keeping my fingers crossed will be done. Nice to go and beautiful sunset, and I was praying for just that, but it would be great show. "

No comments:

Post a Comment