Sunday, January 2, 2011

The NFL Today on CBS Quotage For Week 17The NFL Today on CBS Quotage For Week 17

Immigrants: I think Atlanta will be No. 1 seed after today they will beat Carolina. If there is a loss is good, and I think that Mike Smith had since Monday night against the New Orleans Saints. I woke up the Atlanta Falcons and let them know that they were beaten at home loved. I think they will win and the imprisonment of No. 1 seed, and the road to the Super Bowl runs through the Georgia Dome.

(In St. Louis center Hamilton Sam Bradford)
Bill Cowher, I saw Sam Bradford last few weeks. I think he hit the rookie wall. I tell you now that I've seen. I saw him with Ben Roethlisberger at the end of the season.

(On the question of Cincinnati QB Carson Palmer is better off without Terrell Owens Chad Ochocinco)
Dan Marino: I say yes. Carson was a great game last week. And young people, and this is the first time I saw him smile on the sidelines of each year. Chad is a distraction. T.O. Was a productive year, but he is 38 years. Go with the players, and keep on smiling Carson Palmer.

(On if anyone can beat the Patriots)
Cowher: I've played well, but the story says that last year that the Baltimore Ravens in the playoffs, and forced four shifts Tom Brady. And was able to run the ball 230 yards. This is a football team that I see them and they are not taking it, as they did in the past. And will pass the time on defense. I think their defense is still very young. I do not think it is extensive. So yes, they play very well, because they are not beating themselves, but they are at risk.

Sharp: I think that the Baltimore Ravens may have to go and win, and I think the Indianapolis Colts ... But I think they had been beaten very popular. Defending young people, and they do not play well, especially pass rush.

Marino: I do not always agree with Bill Belichick Tom Brady play in the end of some of these games, as it does not mean anything to them. But at the same time they are a team different from last year in the playoffs ... They are a different team and turn the ball over. The only way I see them losing at home if they prevent them from transferring the ball over the other teams and give them a chance to beat him because of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment