Saturday, December 11, 2010

Winona Ryder


Winona Ryder is not what you would call a big fan of the Internet. In fact, the 39-year-old actress says she doesn't even use it.

"I don’t use the Internet, but apparently you can find out everything on it,” says Ryder in the January issue of Elle magazine. "I have my e-mail on my BlackBerry, and that’s about it. I’ve never read a blog, ever."

She even recently recieved an iPad from director Ron Howard, but she's never used. Nor does she enjoy watching movie trailers online. "I feel like it’s taking away that great anticipation of seeing a movie. It used to be you’d hear, like, Al Pacino was making a movie, and you wouldn’t know anything about it. And nowadays, you know it all, like how much [the actors] are being paid. I would hate to see a picture of me and the caption reads, ‘Is she worth it?’....Read More

No comments:

Post a Comment