Thursday, December 16, 2010

Pamela Anderson Is Finished with Plastic Surgery


Pamela Anderson Is Finished with Plastic Surgery:All the data is taken from google and some site and where from i take this data i just give the link in my post so i can say that Pamela Anderson has had various plastic surgery procedures throughout her career, but now she's ready to let nature take its course.

The 43-year-old blonde said: "I'm not against plastic surgery, what I've had done will stay with me and that's fine, but I don't want anything else. I'll do facials but I don't want to go down the scary route and have knives plunged into me."

She added: "I don't mind aging. I've never been a classical beauty. I've always had that Playboy vibe. I don't want to chase youth. Anyway, I find it chases me.....Read More

No comments:

Post a Comment