Monday, December 6, 2010

Audrina Patridge Talks Teenage Rebellion


Audrina Patridge Talks Teenage Rebellion:
She’s always been more of the good girl type, but Audrina Patridge recently admitted that she faked a note to ditch school back in the day. On When I was 17, the Hills babe described the circumstances surrounding her teenage truancy.

"One day, my friends and I decided to ditch school and go to the beach, and I wrote a fake note: 'Please excuse Audrina Patridge. She wasn't feeling well today. Any questions, call.' So I just ditched school and I went [to the beach], and our counselor at the time called my mom and asked where I was, and so she covered for me. She told them that I was really, really sick and that I was throwing up, and she did it to embarrass me, because when they called me into the office the next day, I had to sit there in front of all of them and tell them that I was throwing up and that I had diarrhea and I had to stick to her story. It was probably one of the last times I ever ditched — first and last...."

No comments:

Post a Comment