Friday, April 1, 2011

Kim Kardashian Tries to Pull April Fools Prank on Nicole Richie


Nice try, Kim! The reality starlet tried to hack her pal Nicole Richie's Twitter account this morning (with a little help from Nicole's hubby Joel Madden), but the April Fool's plan sorta flopped.


Kim Kardashian (Pacific Coast News)
Kim and Joel managed to get onto Nicole's page and wrote things like: "I heart @KimKardashian 's boobs" and "Damn. @joelmadden is lookin' fine. but before long she caught on and fired back.

"SO FUNNY @JoelMadden & @KimKardashian! But I am a mature, classy, & sophisticated adult, & I don't have time for your "foolish" games!" the real Nicole tweeted.

Kim was simply trying to get back at Nicole for getting her good last year, so she's not prepared to admit defeat just yet. The day is young! Ms. K tweeted: "Nicole got me better last year, my April Fools to her sucked....its ok. We still have all day "

So, how did Nicole emerge victorious last year? Well, she got Kim's Twitter password from Khloe Kardashian and wrote, as Kim, that she was going to bed because of a bad case of diarrhea! And added things like "“Oh what am I doing? Just staring at a picture of Nicole Richie’s tig ol’ bitties!” She even changed Kim's profile pic!

Kim wrote about the experience on her blog last year: “There I was thinking I had made it to the end of April Fool’s day without getting seriously pranked and then I start seeing really bizarre replies on my Twitter on my Blackberry. Khloe gave my Twitter password to Nicole and she totally took over my Twitter.”

No comments:

Post a Comment