Saturday, April 16, 2011

Fast & Furious Five

Fast & Furious  Thanks to my father and my brother that I was a little bit from the President of gasoline. I've watched and loved every one of the fastest movies, some more than others, and when asked Nugen who want to know that I jumped at the chance for promotion. I am very excited about the latest show: fast and the furious five, as they call it science: Five Fast.
Vin Diesel and Paul Walker heads the Union for the return of all the stars of each chapter of explosives election based on the speed of a fast five. This installment, former policeman Brian O'Connor (Paul Walker), in partnership with ex-con Dom Toretto (Vin Diesel) on the other side of the law. Dwayne Johnson Return Jordana Brewster include favorite, Chris "Ludacris" Bridges, Tyrese Gibson, Sung Kang, Gadu Gall, Matt Schulze, Omar Tego Calderon, without the last race of the shares up.

No comments:

Post a Comment