Tuesday, March 8, 2011

'Tomb Raider' Reboot Being Planned Without Angelina Jolie

Can you believe it was eight years ago Angelina Jolie has worked her way to wear a suit adventure for Lara Croft? Acquired Tomb Raider now planning to re-run in 2013 to film producer Graham King's GK (Rango and tourism) and human rights, but there is no mention of the famous Angelina featured role.
Time breaking news to resume Monday morning with word of the king. "We are very excited to start a new film franchise is already a great success and persistence of Tomb Raider," he said.
Angelina star in the film its sequel in 2001 and 2003, but has previously stated that he would not be particularly enthusiastic to make a film in the last election.
In 2004 and said UGO.com: I think so, but I do not feel like I want because I feel very happy with the past, which was kind of wanted to do .. See a kind of frustration because we tried something new the second, and I feel that this is kind of how I want to do. I do not really feel the need to last to do it. "
Since the re-boot appeared for the first time rumors of a Tomb Raider in the past year, the name of Megan Fox is the one that continued to the next. He said the administration will go with the casting on this yet though.

No comments:

Post a Comment