Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Paczki Day

Polish community in Chicago celebrates Paczki today. (Changes and said a little clearer, but I kind of Poonch key) is essentially Paczki jelly donuts. Bakeries condition paczki especially before, but I'm not able to make a change to detect. The important thing is the day Paczki gives you permission to return home with a box full full of jelly donuts. What is, of course, as you celebrate Paczki eating cakes as much as you can get your hands on.
In anticipation of this most holy day, Brian, and my mother and I went to the "old neighborhood" We have a selection of paczki Weber Bakery (you do not paczki at home). Weber has served Chicago for decades and is popular especially among the southern side of the poles. My family, shopping, who was born before. Week leading up to Fat Tuesday, is always in a state of chaos and Weber (whether full parking!), But part of the fun. I counted 17 women after the sales counter!

No comments:

Post a Comment