Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Lindsay Lohan Feels 'Great' and 'Happy' After Rehab

Lindsay Lohan got out of rehab in early January, and two months later says she's feeling "great" and looking forward to getting back to work. The starlet still has some hurdles to face, but she's optimistic about getting her life back on track.

Lindsay Lohan (Pacific Coast News)
She said: “I feel great. I feel happy. There's always bumps we have in the road and as long as I'm focusing on the one thing I know I need to put first in my life, which is my recovery and stuff, then I'm doing good and that's important to me.”

The 24-year-old star is looking forward to working again but accepts she’s got a lot to prove before anyone will want her involved in a movie project again. In an interview with TV show Extra, she said: “I think that's that something I will be able to say when I've taken the steps I need to take to prove that I can be insurable again. I think that will come in time that I will be in the position to say that because I don't think I am right now. I don't think it would be fair to say, ‘Oh, this is who I want to work with’, and expect that to happen. I have to build my way back up and I get that.”

However, there may be a huge obstacle stopping Lindsay’s bid to revive her career as she is due in court later this month accused of stealing a $2,500 necklace from upmarket jewelery store Kamofie & Company, in Venice, California. She has been told she will be going to jail if she accepts a plea bargain for her grand theft felony charge, which she has pleaded not guilty to.

No comments:

Post a Comment