Friday, March 11, 2011

Isla Fisher

Isla Fisher and Sacha Baron Cohen's ultra-secret when it comes to their own lives, so much so that the name of the second daughter - had just discovered - who was born in August of last year.
The sources revealed that the name of the youngest daughter of the magazine had a T-Elula Miriam Cohen. EULA is Hebrew for "August" and includes his sister Olive for a period of 3 years of age. Portrayed the mother and child together only recently, and it is the handbook!
Has dealt with the mystery of the island when it comes to her family, said in a previous interview: "Motherhood is the subject of favorites, but I never talk about it publicly."
"As much as I love what I do, and I am very fortunate to have the opportunity I had, it was my responsibility to my family," she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment