Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Fat Tuesday 2011

Yes, guns, chachacha, Tuesday is fat. It uses a national holiday in Sweden in Sheba, but now it is only in the north, but I should not be such a holiday today, you can not have a break every day you Yai. Seems to be known as throughout the rest of the world as it admitted Tuesday, Eid al-Adha holiday, in England and need to eat pancakes. In my house and we eat pancakes on Thursday though.
Today, as we will eat semlor, purification wonderful that you see above with tons of cream to soft, almond destruction (a mixture of sugar, honey and almonds, and the absence of a direct translation for mandelmassa and dictionaries tell me that the Marzipan, but it is not Marzipan, is measured Marzipan of almonds Vice not, vice versa ) and a hollow cake, sweet bread around it. I love semlor. They taste so much they like the air, and you can eat tons.
Also, it seems today, today, International Women's. I do not know, but it is clear that we are here in CyberD four. Why say that BTW, I mean, I mean me and my site? Anyway ...
I did some reading about this day to honor the double in Wikipedia and seems today a national holiday here in Sweden. I do not know, but it will be on the calendar if it really is. Traditions vary from country to country and I'm not going to bore you with details (not born), so head over to Wikipedia if you want it, here's the page.
Do you know the International Day for the men on November 19, BTW? This does not mean that I will celebrate it, or known, but it's nice to know. Happy Holiday to you, the guest FEMALE! Hope you feel proud of this blog post, it can last a rose, but very boring for the country. Well, it's time to eat ...

No comments:

Post a Comment