Thursday, January 6, 2011

Nicole Scherzinger Talks 'Dangerous' New Album

Nicole Scherzinger discusses the first new solo album, and also refers to it as "serious. " Was the former lead singer of the Pussycat Dolls first single from her upcoming album last year titled "Detox" new.

"I love music, and I think that the music speaks for itself and I am very proud of the album I'm doing, " and revealed that she had. "I feel like this music is really full, and live performance really dangerous." Will be the next project, which will be released this year will be a CD full of singles dance uptempo, according to the singer.

Died and lined up one moment, under the title "Do not hold your breath", which is produced by Lord Dave Aude. The path is set to premiere in the next two weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment