Wednesday, January 5, 2011

If I Were Mega Millions Winner: Bradley Cooper Would Be My Manny & More Celebs I’d Buy!

There will be excellent to win the lottery? If I win the mega millions, do not take my daughter to school myself. No, I want to pay compensation for the mega millions to hire a new nanny, or should I say Mani, Bradley Cooper. He also wants a driver. And personal friend. And that my rent will not only famous.

I also love Jennifer Garner to buy my personal trainer, because I think it is the perfect body. I do not want to break her family, could be husband Ben Affleck go to my backyard with my kids the same age daughters. Playdates Excellent!

I would like to hire Warren Buffett's my financial advisor. Mark Zuckerberg will be responsible for determining my computer.

Jake Gyllenhaal, Hugh Jackman and Ryan Reynolds that the crew of a new garden. Sorry boys, but it gets hot in my house - no t-shirts.

Meet my new wife, Danielle Staub. (I think they need to learn some humility.)

Jennifer Aniston's yoga teacher, and as long as it has promised to hold talks with my husband.

Dakota Fanning and children a new babysitter.

How about you - what celebrity will hire if he wins the Mega Millions numbers is not it?

No comments:

Post a Comment