Thursday, January 6, 2011

Conan O'Brien Wins Favorite Talk Show Host at the People's Choice Awards

It was a long, crazy year for Conan O'Brien, which began in 2010 Helming the show is talking about the history of television and this year began to appear in his upstart cable network, but fans still love it.

That prove? O'Brien took the main awards the preferred option for a television program People Awards 2011.

O'Brien was against the weight of the other processor such as Chelsea, Ellen DeGeneres, George Lopez, and Oprah Winfrey. The reaction of Twitter a little divided. "Conan O'Brien> Opera Forreal America? do I need? one black person lol watchng this life, "on_my_throne users.

On the other hand, Twitter users stephmck wrote: "I am very proud of Conan O'Brien, I really love the man I am very happy ..."

O'Brien, in contrast, was shy of winning, and to accept the award - and apologize to the Opera.

No comments:

Post a Comment