Sunday, January 2, 2011

Akshay Kumar:Fridays don’t decide my equations with anyone,

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQcfDwW9dqXUWX0GZ586kno54EukSIOBPeomTSS888czVmsm3Kt

Akshay Kumar:Fridays don’t decide my equations with anyone,It was a very busy year for actor Akshay Kumar, the four versions of this year.
Not to mention that the flick of his last run Farah Khan managed to push a cash register ringing up at the top, if you expect to find any trace of disappointment in finding a star, make sure there is not. And the fate of the film in director confidence has been shaken.
There was a sequel to the film during the promotion, it will continue to do so after a disaster? "Farah should be the right person to be a successor or talk, but if you were planning to film the sequel, why not?" He said Akshay, "a film that may or may not be for several reasons. The way Friday decided to make the comparisons made with one. I still think that joy is a film from the creators of the best in Bollywood and I would like to cooperate with his work again," says the actor.
But in this moment, work is not at the top of King Khiladi at all. He returned from Goa this evening, where he spent the New Year, with his wife and son Aarav flash. Celebrated is the gala birthday with his wife there, "this is the way in 2011, super busy, so best to recharge. In addition, I managed barely to spend more time with them after a few months. Now I'm trying to make up for lost time," says the actor who will swim in the upcoming films - including the Patiala House, Community Forums - upon his return.
Talk about the films coming, note Akshay Patiala House is a film that is very close to his heart. "I see my father Rishi Kapoor. There are times I miss my dad really enjoyed and I wish he was still there, and this film has the emotional for me," reveals Akshay.
And any plan to make the work of the hard core again? "I'm an actor and here to entertain, so, regardless of type, and I will be always willing to try new things, but when it comes to work, and I would like to pay anything the limit for me, man of action to try," said Akshay.

No comments:

Post a Comment