Monday, December 27, 2010

Veena Malik Broke Her Engagement For Bigg Boss


Pakistani actor in us the owner: "I was happy busy" when stepped up to the house warm, but the participants were recently on TV, which raised the eyebrows of the claim to be "just" completely, and now says she canceled her speech before the start of shooting
Exhibition. "My former fiance, Faisal Akbar Khan, the son of a friend of my father.

Saw my father going through a rough patch with Asif (Pakistani cricket player and ex-boyfriend in us) and so I asked Faisal to marry. Decided to make the commitment, but I got in later that we know that he has already printed cards to marry. I wanted to come to the house warm, and I can not Faisal to marry him. I met him only once for 4 hours, and how you can marry him? I do not even know if he does not snore at night. "

MalikThe actor in us says it is healing past disturbing. "When I was Big Boss, and I am devastated, but I spent more time alone, and rediscover themselves. Now, I'm ready to fall in love again, but do not have children in Pakistan, please '. Ve had two bad experiences. "

Participants do not participate in or Hrishaant Ashmit Patel Goswami opportunity if it is close to both? "Bach achhi Dosti Hai, but there was nothing I would call from the ceiling, " and explained.

No comments:

Post a Comment