Monday, December 27, 2010

That's what led to the entire 'Hera Pheri' cast being changed, says Feroz Nadiadwala


Producer Feroz Nadiadwala wait four years to Akshay Kumar to return to the third installment of "Hera Pheri" before parted ways because of the price factor.

"I first started talking about the third film 'Hera Pheri' with Akshay in 2006 I never wanted to do it without it .. It is sad that we can not reach an agreement. brother Soos'n Akshay but I can not afford it, and I hope that Work together again very soon, "said Fairuz.

With Akshay away, Fairuz was throwing all the teams' Hera Pheri.

Has already been now Abhishek Bachchan plays the role of Akshay, Nana Patekar in addition to shoes Paresh Rawal and Sanjay Dutt, Sunil Shetty mode.

This, according to Feroz be busy film actors Hera Pheri 'to come and stay.

I was very pleased with the writing of Fairuz Anis Bazmi came in Hera Pheri 3. "This is one of the funniest comedies in living memory

No comments:

Post a Comment