Monday, December 6, 2010

Sarah Jessica Parker Hates the Thought of Being Away from Her Kids


Sarah Jessica:Between looking after her kids, working on her new movie I Don't Know How She Does It and acting as President of the fashion label Halston, Sarah Jessica Parker has a lot on her hands. And she admits she's dreading how much time she'll have to spend apart from her family, including her eight-year-old son James Wilkie and 17-month-old twin daughters Loretta and Tabitha.

She said: "Even now I think about the separation and it makes my stomach hurt. I think about my son waking up on his birthday without me there, and I could die."

The twins were born to a surrogate mother and Sarah Jessica admits she was left stunned the first time she met the babies.

She recalled to the January edition of Elle magazine: "Everything was suspended. I can't even tell you what other sounds were in the room. I loved them immediately, but everything -- their size, the shape of their heads, the colour of their hair, their noses, their eyes -- was new to me. They looked surprisingly different from James Wilkie, which I wasn't expecting."

Although the actress worries about getting older, she's resigned to the fact there is little she can do to halt the aging process without looking unnatural.

She said: "I don't know what I can do about the aging.

"Yes, I am aging. Oh my God, I'm aging all the time. It's like those flowers that wilt in front of you in time-lapse films. But what can I possibly do? Look like a lunatic?"

No comments:

Post a Comment