Saturday, December 25, 2010

Rani, Vidya: Happy Kiss-Miss!





Rani, Vidya: Happy Kiss-Miss!Income Imran Khan Ranbir Kapoor old. This is Rani Mukherjee, Vidya Balan, the lip-lock just to zoom in Hot News today.

Madonna and Britney when they do that on stage, and was shocking enough. But when the two Divas Forum kissing on camera - and this is a novel. So no cat fights on everyone who gets top billing in the film their next one was killed Jessica. It's just pure passion play along the way as playing journalist and Rani Vidya Grills zoom with a barrage of slick SG. Discover a newfound love for each other.

Men Fortunately Miss Kiss! Parts of the Convention against Torture chat ... Which led to lock lips!

Rani: Well, what about the rumors that you may experience problems?
Event Well, lovers quarrel: Vidya. Bored, you can dine me, and you feel bored, and I was appeasement. Some flowers work, and sometimes chocolate. I think in your case, and make the magic flowers. Do we really believe that we have a problem with that? We can prove otherwise.

Rani: Come here ... (Do not have a lip-lock, almost). Mwaah! Beautiful! Just to get a larger version.
Vidya: No, only for Rani. rahiye Dekhte ...

Rani (laughs): Vidya, in fact I am completely confused the lipstick red of your own. What should I do?
Vidya (more than her mouth): Well, I'm such a speech. Ha, ha, ha!

Rani: When my role to make the film, do you do differently?
Vidya: I certainly did so in a different way, but I said it a million times in the past I do not think anyone can play this role as it is true that you have.

Rani in this note, the last kiss. (Vidya passionate kiss on the mouth and Answers Vidya). Vidya now looking tired already mmnnn ... Means a lot to me.

Rani three things about me you do not like in particular and you can not tell. It should be easy, Vidya.
Vidya: In fact, I'm always the first person to say sorry after a fight. I invite you at night, but you do not. Thirdly, the fact that I can not stop laughing when we are together.

No comments:

Post a Comment