Monday, December 13, 2010

Nolan Carroll Tripped By Sal Alosi


Nolan Carroll Tripped By Sal Alosi:In this news i was little confuse because i have not much more knowledge about this so i get sme information from site and and google service and now i can say that Nolan Carroll was intentionally tripped by Jets’ strength and conditioning coach Sal Alosi, during Miami’s 10-6 victory against the New York team.

Alosi confessed his sin via a statement: “I made a mistake that showed a total lapse in judgment.My conduct was inexcusable and unsportsmanlike and does not reflect what this organization stands for.”

Nolan Carroll a rookie handled the situation with grace, and showed no form of anger.
“We got a W. That’s not my problem,” Carroll explained. “That’s the Jets’ problem. We just move on. I felt contact, but I’ve got to watch film. I can’t comment on it right now.....Read More

No comments:

Post a Comment