Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Merle Haggard Is Cancer Free on Christmas


Merle Haggard:Given the country music icon Merle Haggard and clear after a two-year battle with cancer. "Okayed from Muskogee," the poet and the singer was part of his lung removed in surgery in 2008, admits he is a war of his health to return to.

Demolition Haggard (73 years), a series of presentations in September, which supporters to worry about the cancer returned - but it was a big boost before the Health gage’s was honored at the Kennedy Center Honors in earlier this month.

Tells RollingStone.com, "It took a long time to get the most from surgery, and it took the better part of two years and I just feel now as if you may be able to access more of the dump in hail’s able with the right arm, which remove the lobe Upper right lung, and they must pass under my arm and very painful and disturbing to know .. How to Bid on your arm. "

"It's healed up, it takes the good years I think I'm OK now  ... I went to the bottom and check het'n just before returning to this small ceremony (Kennedy Center Honors), and I obviously I did not. Nothing, which is a good sign the terrible”.

No comments:

Post a Comment