Thursday, December 2, 2010

Jeggings


Jeggings:Jeggings are the hot fashion trend this season. What exactly are they?

If you didn’t know, jeggings are leggings which are styled to look like tight denim jeans. Jeggings are taking over Hollywood and non-celebrities want to wear them too!

Even Conan O’Brien admitted he has ‘a secret’ love of jeggings to Tim Gunn on the December 1st, 2010 episode of his talk show “Conan”.

In restrained excitement Conan said, “Ok, this is what i really want to talk about. It’s this new phenomenon. The ladies are wearing them. [biting finger & shaking free hand] It’s driving me crazy! Jeggings!”

“I wanna say this on the air! I love it [slams fist on desk] when the ladies wear jeggings! I’m obsessed with jeggings! I love jeggings! Not on the fellas,… let’s be clear about that, but on the la-wh-When I see woman walking around the lot here wearing jeggings, I just do a back flip.”

No comments:

Post a Comment